RC11 – new, revolutionary “in-mould technology”, combining very stiff and very soft parts in one piece. The black part is very stiff (E-module 2000), the green part is soft (E-module 350). The RC11 gives you a direct-lateral performance (never seen before), without loosing flex and comfort. The boot is extremely stiff, where it should be and soft, where it needs to be. And the new technics gives you a lot of adjustment-possibilities (for every rider’s style).
* new cuff with “in mould technology”. The cuff comes not fully overlapped, but more than the old cuff on RC10 boots, coming from detailed testing. Prevents Outer-Tongue side-movement. Features best harmonic and more direct flex.
* the cuff comes higher outside and a litte bit higher inside (for better pressure dissipation). The Shoxxter Straps run over the cuff (both inside and outside)
* new cuff-buckle positions, adjustable via TX25 screws
* re-designed Outer-Tongue with ?improved tooth part position and new inside-surface-shape
* new superstiff material (for Tongues and cuffs) with best notch impact strength
* new standard heel adapter, stiffer and lighter, new profile
* new race heel adapter (-4,5mm height / exactly the same height like NW) for brutal direct lateral boot-binding connection
* 3 different forward flex springs (easy to change)
* new harder coated surface on the tooth parts
* improved liners (lighter, even better optics, stronger….)
* improved liner tongues (reduced sharp edges, softer on the top-flexpart)
* improved Forward Flex mech-box