Every new UPZ 20/21 boot comes with new, hyperlight/flatshape buckles in therefore the boots are lighter.
The new liners are lighter too and feature a new, special insulated toe-box.
XC12 – Softer shell-plastics, new and softer outer-tongue plastics, RCR carbon box assembled with soft forward flex spring (blue)
- Total Free Flex with continuous flexibility
- New RCR-BOX spring system with long spring set to maximizes the range of ankle flex.
Benefits of the new RCR box
* More direct at Front Side Turns
* More direct move from Front Side to Back Side
* Forward flex spring 10 mm longer (length 43mm)
* stepless adjustable forward lean via TX30 screw. The adjustment does not influence the springs
* independent adjustable backward flex
* independent adjustable forward flex
* lighter, than the standard ride/relax box
- XC12 has stiff cuff but softer lower shell for easy flex.
- XC12 tongue is “Easy Glide” 110flex (set between soft red tongue and black medium tongue).
- For the Extreme Carver right down to the Easy Carver!
- Flexible enough for rough terrain and bumps.
- XC12, the Easy Rider. Comfortable riding while feeling the natural deflection and torque of the board!
- The supple high-grade boots XC12 are for you!
Stiffness: Soft – Easy Flex, Special Flex Tongue – New Single Rivet Design with Mid Buckle Strap, New In-Mold Carbon Fiber Tech Cuff
Liner: Flo Adaption, Genuine Leather, Removable Racing Tongue & Lycra Toe Box, Custom Pads- Removable
Buckles: New – “SEE THRU” Buckle System in “Silver Haze” , Convenient Buckle System with “Stay Open Technology”
5 Xtra Wide Double Socket Micro-adjustable RCR Alu Buckles
Features: Canting 5 Positions Inside and Outside, Forward Flex-stepless Adjustable
Intec: Compatible, all release cable slots factory prepped
Power Strap: 40mm Double SHOXXTER Power Strap with shock dampening